How to SHOP YOUR PANTRY
digital collection of 27 recipes + 14 tips and ideas to help you cook better, regain control of your pantry and nourish your family.
No Waste. No Hunger.
Second Harvest is the largest food rescue organization in Canada and global thought leader on food recovery. They have a dual mission of environmental protection and hunger relief.
Every year 58% of the food produced in Canada is either lost or wasted.
This statistic is even more shocking in this climate of uncertainty when the impact of this global pandemic is being felt most severely by communities who were already living on the edge of food insecurity.
Second Harvest works relentlessly to capture surplus food before it ends up in the landfill and redistributes it to hungry families around the country.
Maple & Marigold has created this digital pantry cookbook with recipes, food ideas and tips as a way of supporting those who need our help.
Pictures Courtesy Second Harvest, Bill Leontaritis & John Packman
Whether you have one reason or many,
this digital cookbook is for you.
The How to SHOP YOUR PANTRY digital cookbook is championing delicious and nourishing pantry-forward cooking techniques and recipes. It has been created with love and great attention to detail and each recipe has been triple tested in my kitchen.
This eBook will help you:
– Come up with easy and real-life dinner ideas
– Know and use what you have on hand in your pantry
– Reduce what you throw away
– Cut down on the time you spend in the kitchen
– Support a great cause
Get Your Copy of How to SHOP YOUR PANTRY eBook
This digital pantry cookbook contains:
– 22 pantry-forward recipes curated from MapleandMarigold.com
– 5 bonus recipes exclusive to the eBook, featuring all-pantry ingredients
– 14 micro-actions to organize your pantry
– Opportunity to support a worthy cause
– Downloadable eBook after purchase
– All funds raised go towards supporting Second Harvest
*This is a 100% digital product. We are unable to refund any transactions.
Looking for daily motivation?
Go a step further
Join the Daily Pantry Challenge
Next dates August 9-22
The #ShopYourPantry challenge is an email challenge to help people organize their pantries and put a stop to the daily meal struggle with the help of simple recipes.